Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Dec 15, 2010

{Miniature Christmas Symbols Kit}

I will be teaching the children at my church about the symbols of Christmas on Sunday.
I want them to be able to have something to take home and share with their families, so (with my mom's help) I came up with this cute little kit for each family.


I found all these minis at Hobby Lobby and Michael's.


I typed up, printed, and laminated a small card that briefly tells
about what each Christmas symbol means and put it, along with the symbols, into a little ziploc baggie (also from Hobby Lobby).
Just to put these into perspective...that candy cane is an inch tall.


You could attach one of these tiny kits onto a plate of goodies and it would make a thoughtful gift for neighbors and friends!
 

*** EDITED TO ADD:  A better printable!
 

 
 



Pin It

5 comments:

saffiertje said...

oh wow this I am gonna save for next year!!! great idea... i did a book with a great story and these symbols last year at faith sisters.com.

saffiertje said...

by the way can you please send me the discription, I can't read the words you used really good...
with love Miranda

Sara said...

Thank you so much for sharing this. I am going to use it with Activity Days girls this week.

Martha's Blog said...

What a wonderful idea!!

Unknown said...

This, is awesome

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...