Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Dec 21, 2010

{Pinecone Cheeseball}


Christmas isn't Christmas without our mom's Pinecone Cheeseball. No holiday season has passed without this appetizer's presence. The flavors mix perfectly, even though they might seem (at first glace) a little odd for cheeseball ingredients. But trust me...it's delicious. It's really easy to make and always impresses guests.

{Pinecone Cheeseball}
2 8-oz bricks cream cheese
1/2 packet Ranch Dressing dry seasoning mix
1 12-oz can crushed pineapple, drained very well
Whole roasted almonds

Mix ingredients together in a medium bowl. Scoop onto your serving dish, and with the back of a spoon, shape into the shape of a pinecone:


Starting at the bottom, stick almonds in (pointed side in), layering as you go up:

 

Add some sprigs of evergreen and a festive bow and you have an impressive holiday appetizer!



Enjoy!

-Tammy

...linking to...



Pin It

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!!! I just love this. I've gotten some super ideas from you this week. Keep them coming!

Kelsey said...

This looks delicious. In my family we mix sour cream and a ranch dressing packet for a yummy vegi dip. I may just have to try this. I must say - I am a new follower and just love your blog! You two do a wonderful job coming up with great ideas!

danandcami said...

WOW!! I haven't seen that before but I LOVE the look of it! Thanks for sharing!

SniderMom said...

I was lucky enough to be at the event she made this for. YUMMY! Some things look too great to disturb, but luckily someone else dug in first! Lovin' the blog!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...