Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Dec 6, 2010

{Wreath Redo}


I bought this wreath on after-Christmas clearance from Michaels a couple years ago, knowing I could fix it up a bit. It wasn't too bad in the first place. It was just, well, a little too apple-y for my taste. 


The apples had to go....straight into the trash. The pinecones will be saved for a future project :)



I recently found a ruffler foot for my sewing machine on clearance for $7.99(!) so I've been playing around with ruffly ribbons. I decided to make flowers for my new wreath. I'm really into red, black, and silver for my Christmas decor this year, so I decided to stay with that theme for this wreath. I added some pretty silver berries to the red ones it already had. 




So what do you think? Improvement? I think so.





Pin It

2 comments:

MissHaneefa said...

Amazing stuff!

*Katie* said...

Love it!! Love the blog :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...