Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Jan 22, 2011

{Retro Valentine Printable}

Let us take you back for a minute....

..... all the way back to 1992.....

Does this song bring up any memories for anyone else?

 "I Love You Period" by Dan Baird.

I love you period
Do you love me question mark
Please please exclamation point
I wanna hold you in parenthesis

Eh?  Eh?  It sounds vaguely familiar, yes?

This should help:


Ha!  Awesome, right?

Since this song gets stuck in my head all the time, I thought I'd make a Valentine printable for you to give to your special Valentine love.

Then it can be stuck in your head as well.

You're welcome.

:)

-Annie

(please feel free to print the "I Love You Period" Valentine for your own personal use)



Pin It

3 comments:

Lissa (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

What a fun retro printable! So clever of you. Happy Valentine's!

Pikaboo said...

This is perfect! My husband and SIL like to burst out singing this song together at random times. Thank you so much!

Maria Medeiros said...

Really sweet!!! I'm going to add your button to my site. :D

Maria

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...