Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Sep 18, 2011

{Ghostie BOO Garland}


Here's a quick and easy-to-follow photo tutorial on how you can make your own Ghostie Boo Garland!


Tissues (2 for each ghost, layered)
Cotton balls (4 for each ghost head)
Floss or white thread (to tie around neck)
Black marker (to make eyes)
Embroidery floss (to string ghosties onto)
Long needle (to poke through ghostie neck)




Once all of the ghosties are strung, you can make "BOO" tags to hang inbetween each one, or you can leave it just as it is.


I stamped the word "BOO" in black ink onto bright orange card stock.
I cut a "V" shape at the bottom and used black chalk to distress the edges.  I then folded the top of the card stock over the string and stapled the paper together, close to the string, to keep it in place.


That's it!
Hang it somewhere spooky and awesome and you're good to go.


Most importantly...  have fun!

-Annie

*Click HERE to see the linky parties we participate in!*

Pin It

10 comments:

Stephanie said...

My kids are going to LOVE this!!!

Tanya said...

Adorable!

nicolette {momnivores dilemma} said...

Thanks for stopping by @ Halloween Link Party @ momnivore's dilemma.. Your ghost project is so kid-friendly, I am going to suggest it to my son's PreK teacher! We will be making it for Moose's 4th birthday bash...

Also pinning you to my Halloween Pinterest board. :)

Vicky @ Mess For Less said...

Just pinned this! Absolutely adorable! I am a new follower from Too Cute Tuesday. Vicky @ www.messforless.net

Stephanie said...

Cute--and I'm so glad I found your blog!

Mandi said...

I am totally in love with this! I'm definitely going to make this with my kids, I think it's going to be perfect strung across the fireplace mantle. Adorable! I would love it if you'd stop by my blog to say hi! Today I'm featuring an Autumn leaf craft that's fun for toddlers and big kids alike! You can also check out our Halloween Book Basket. Hope you're having an awesome day!

Mandi at BBM

Karima said...

Wow, what a great idea and so simple to do! Saw you on linky party and now gfc following you, Karima :) www.karimascrafts.com

*Jeana* said...

I see another project for the grand daughters =)
Would love for you to share at my Link party "Creative Halloween Ideas"http://jeana-marie.blogspot.com/2011/09/creative-halloween-ideas.html

Darlene Nemeth said...

Hi, found your post on Pinterest. It's so cute. I am pinning it. Thanks for sharing.

Remei Gómez Gracia said...

Hi!!! I know it's been a while since you posted this craft, but I just wanted to tell you I included it in my favorite Halloween crafts post because I just love it!
Thanks a million for sharing ❤ I'm really grateful!

Hugs from Spain ♫

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...