Hello, readers! Although we are no longer posting new items on our blog, we are keeping it available so you can browse through our past posts. Thanks for visiting!

Sep 27, 2011

{Halloween Mantel}

Annie and I both LOVE Halloween.

Don't tell Santa, but it might just be our favorite holiday.
{Both of our birthdays are within a week of the 31st...I wonder if that has anything to do with it?}

I usually wait until October 1st to break out the decor, but this year we are leaving town a few days before Halloween, so I need to get my full month of spooky in a little early.


 I decided to forego the traditional orange and black for my Halloween mantel this year, and went with black and white with a cute little pop of green:


I won a print of my choice in a contest a few months ago, and I am so happy I chose this one! It makes me smile every time I look at it.

It's called "Family Portrait," by The Dreamy Giraffe.
She still has it available in her etsy shop.


Do you SEE that little monster baby?!
OH. MY. GOODNESS.
It seriously makes me baby hungry.
{Yes, I'm nuts; I know this already.}


This is a cute little felt spider I stuck onto the mirror with a piece of Scotch tape.


I found these glittery black pumpkins on after-Halloween clearance at Target last year for 90% off. They were practically free!
Seriously...who can pass up ANYTHING at 90% off? Not me!



I'm so excited for Halloween!

--Tammy

The Lettered Cottage



Pin It

4 comments:

Ali Richardson said...

Looks awesome!!!

jamie w said...

i wish i had a mantel to decorate. yours is amazing and i love that print

KJ said...

Ahhh...it looks AWESOME! I was getting some hits in my Etsy shop stats from this post & the name was very familiar so I had to come check it out! Thank you for sharing this...I LOVE it. Would you mind if I used one of the pictures of your display in my Etsy listings for that print (giving you credit, of course)? I would love love love to do that! Your display is so creative & awesome! Please let me know! - KJ

Denise :) said...

What fun this all is! I love seasonal decorating -- thanks for sharing yours!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...